Ashbaugh Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Ashbaugh Lake is located in Greene County, Arkansas. This body of water was constructed in 1981 and covers approximately 500 acres of surface area. There is an average depth of 5 feet here with a maximum depth around 12 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here. During the summer months the water levels tend to be low due to seepage and evaporation.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white