Barnett Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Barnett Lake is located in White County, Arkansas. This body of water covers 245 acres of surface area which was built in 1984. There is a maximum depth of approximately 90 feet with an average depth around 30 feet here. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Bullhead, Chain Pickerel, Spotted Bass, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Specific Regulations In This Area
- Largemouth Bass: 13 inches to 16 inches long must be released immediately to the water.
- Common Carp: This use of this fish as bait is prohibited.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white