Bear Creek Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Bear Creek Lake is located in Lee County, Arkansas. This body of water covers just over 600 acres of surface area which was built in 1938. There is a maximum depth of approximately 30 feet with an average depth around 5 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Crappie, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Specific Regulations In This Area
- Largemouth Bass: 13 inches to 16 inches long must be released immediately to the water.
- Horsepower Restriction: 9.9HP
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Bear Creek Lake Fishing Videos
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.