Beltzville Lake, Pennsylvania Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Beltzville Lake is found in Carbon County, Pennsylvania and was built by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in 1972. There is a 45mph speed limit and the lake is open year round and is very good for ice fishing.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find White Crappie, Channel Catfish, Muskie, Tiger Muskie, Bluegill, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Yellow Perch: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Muskie: Open year-round with a 40 inch minimum and can keep 1
- Walleye: Jan 1- March 14 / May 2 – Dec 31 15 inch minimum – limit 6
- White Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See PA Summary Book