Location and Information: Blue Ridge Lake is located in Fannin County, Georgia. This body of water covers approximately 3,300 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of 245 feet with an average depth around 99 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Bluegill, Crappie, Spotted Bass, Walleye and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Georgia
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: No limit
- Walleye: limit of 8 per day
- White Bass: 15, only two of which can be 22 inches or longer.
- Yellow Bass: 15 a day
- Striped Bass: 15 limit/ No more than five can be over 22 inches
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white