Bob Kidd Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Bob Kidd Lake is located in Washington County, Arkansas. This body of water covers 200 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of approximately 30 feet with an average depth of 13 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here. Certain regulation on this lake are Largemouth bass from 13 inches to 16 inches long must be released immediately to the water and the use of common carp as bait is prohibited.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white