Brewer Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Brewer Lake is located in Faulkner County, Arkansas. This body of water covers just over 1,160 acres of surface area which has a maximum depth of approximately 70 feet with an average around 15 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here. Certain Regulations for this lake are: Largemouth bass from 13 inches to 16 inches long must be released immediately to the water.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Spotted Bass, White Bass, Flathead Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white