Location and Information: Calling Panther Lake is located in Copiah County, Mississippi. This body of water covers just over 400 acres of surface area. You will find camping, boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Crappie and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Lake Fishing Records
- Bass: 15.4 lbs. ./ James Allen
- Crappie: 2.75 lbs./ Peggy Blackeney
- Redear: 1.6 lbs. / George Runnels
- Bluegill: 0.5 oz./ Jimmy McNabb
- Catfish: 7.64 Lbs./ Earnest Slawsom