Location and Information: Carol Ann Cross Pond is located in Sebastian County, Arkansas. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing on this body of water. There are some special regulations on this lake such as fishing with rod or pole only. Largemouth bass must be released immediately to the water. Catfish daily limit is three. Bream daily limit is 25. there is a Handicapped-accessible fishing is available. Waters open to electric trolling motors only.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white