Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Conneaut Lake is located in Crawford County, Pennsylvania and covers just under 950 acres of surface area. This body of water is home to a lot of vacationers and boaters every year. This beautiful lake boasts plentiful land for camping and a large area of water for recreational boating and fishing. There is a maximum depth approximately 85 feet and an average depth of 30 feet. There is no horsepower restrictions on this lake.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find White Crappie, Channel Catfish, Muskie, Tiger Muskie, Bullhead, Bluegill, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Yellow Perch: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Muskie: Open year-round with a 40 inch minimum and can keep 1
- Walleye: Jan 1- March 14 / May 2 – Dec 31 15 inch minimum – limit 6
- White Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See PA Summary Book https://pfbc.pa.gov/fishpub/summaryad/inland.html