Location and Information: Conner Park Pond is located in Pulaski County, Arkansas. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here. There are some special regulations here such as fishing with rod or pole only. Largemouth bass must be released immediately to the water. there is a Catfish daily limit of three. The Bream daily limit is 25. There is a Trout daily limit of five.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Trout and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white