Location and Fishing Information: Coventry Lake is located in Tolland County, Connecticut. This beautiful body of water covers approximately 375 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking, camping, hiking and fishing on and around this lake which is also known as Lake Wangumbaug.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Walleye, Chain Pickerel, White Perch, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Bullhead, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: 26″ and 2 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 6 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 2 per day
- Catfish: 6 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Panfish: No size or limit except White Perch
- All Other Species See The Connecticut Regulations