Craig D. Campbell Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Craig D. Campbell Lake is located in Faulkner County, Arkansas. This body of water covers 6,700 acres of surface and has a maximum depth of approximately 16 feet with an average depth around 5 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here. Special regulations on this lake include crappie under 10 inches must be released immediately and it is legal to take game fish with spear guns during season.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Crappie, Flathead Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white