Location and Information: Dardanelle Lake is located Yell County, Arkansas. This body of water along with Winthrop Rockefeller Lake covers 40,000 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking, camping and fishing here. Special regulations for this lake are Largemouth bass must be at least 14 inches long to keep and it is legal to take game fish with spear guns during season. There is a handicapped-accessible fishing piers here as well.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white