Devil’s Den Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Devil’s Den Lake is located in Washington County, Arkansas. This 8-acre lake is surrounded by multiple camping facilities, you will find boating and fishing here as well.
Lake Address: 11333 W Highway 74, West Fork, Arkansas 72774
Specific regulations: There is a daily limit for Catfish of five. The daily limit for trout is five. Fishing with rod or pole only and the use of common carp as bait is prohibited.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Channel Catfish and trout on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.