Dierks Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Dierks Lake is located in Howard County, Arkansas. This body of water covers over 1,300 acres and you will find boating, kayaking and fishing here. You can spear fish here in season.
Lake Address: County Hwy 252, Dierks, Arkansas 71833
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Smallmouth Bass, Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Crappie and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish. / No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.