East Branch Clarion River Lake, Pennsylvania Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: East Branch Clarion River Lake was constructed in 1952 by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and is located in Elk county, Pennsylvania. It covers just over 1,150 acres of surface area and his home to recreational boaters and fishermen as well. There is no horsepower limit on this lake.
Popular Fishing Species List
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find White Crappie, Channel Catfish, Muskie, Tiger Muskie, Bullhead, Rainbow Trout, Yellow Perch, Bluegill, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Yellow Perch: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Muskie: Open year-round with a 40 inch minimum and can keep 1
- Walleye: Jan 1- March 14 / May 2 – Dec 31 15 inch minimum – limit 6
- White Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See PA Summary Book https://pfbc.pa.gov/fishpub/summaryad/inland.html