Farrington Lake, New Jersey Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Farrington Lake is located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. This body of water covers just under 300 acres and has a maximum depth around 14 feet with an average depth approximately 7 feet. The lake is named after Edward Farrington who was a former mayor. You will find boating, camping, kayaking and fishing on and around this lake.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Bluegill, Chain Pickerel, Sunfish, Crappie, Trout, Channel Catfish, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: Minimum of 24″ and 2 per day
- Muskie: 44″ minimum and 1 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 5 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 5 per day/ Catch and Release Mar 1st-Apr 30th
- Channel Catfish: 12″ minimum and 5 per day
- Striped Bass: Minimum size of 16″ and 2 per day
- Crappie: 8″ inch minimum and 10 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 5 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: minimum of 15″ and 2 per day
- Panfish: See the NJDFW
- All Other Species See The New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife