Gillham Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Gillham Lake is located in Howard and Polk Counties, Arkansas. This body of water was completed around 1975 and you will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
Special regulations on this lake are: It is legal to spear fish in season and the use of common carp as bait is prohibited.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white