Location and Information: Grand Lake is located in Chicot County, Arkansas. This body of water covers just under 2,000 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here. There is no limit for catfish and the lake is open to skiing and personal water craft.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Crappie, Gar, Channel Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Bowfin, Yellow Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white