Location and Fishing Information: Green Hill Pond is located in Washington County, Rhode Island. This body of water covers just under 400 acres of surface area and has a average depth of 4 feet. You can expect to find boating, kayaking, camping and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can Trout, Northern Pike and Smelt on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Chain Pickerel: 5 per day minimum of 14″
- Northern Pike: 2 per day minimum of 24″
- Striped Bass: 1 per day minimum 28″
- Largemouth Bass: 5 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 5 per day minimum 12″
- All Other Species Refer to Rhode Island DEM