Green Pond, New Jersey Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Green Pond is located in Morris County, New Jersey. This body of water covers just over 500 acres of surface area and is boasted as the cleanest lake in the state. There are quite a few different species of fish to find here.
Note: This is a private pond that can only be fished legally by residents. Non-residents and other guests (who are not accompanied by a resident) fishing this property will be considered trespassing.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Bluegill, Chain Pickerel, Sunfish, Pickerel, Trout, Channel Catfish, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: Minimum of 24″ and 2 per day
- Muskie: 44″ minimum and 1 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 5 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 5 per day/ Catch and Release Mar 1st-Apr 30th
- Channel Catfish: 12″ minimum and 5 per day
- Striped Bass: Minimum size of 16″ and 2 per day
- Crappie: 8″ inch minimum and 10 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 5 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: minimum of 15″ and 2 per day
- Panfish: See the NJDFW
- All Other Species See The New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife