Lake Greeson, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Lake Greeson is located in Pike County, Arkansas. This body of water covers just under 7,100 acres of surface area which finished construction in 1950. You will find camping, boating, kayaking and fishing on and around this lake.
Lake address: 155 Dynamite Hill Road, Murfreesboro, Arkansas 71958
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Blue Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Black Crappie, White Crappie, Spotted Bass, White Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Special Regulations on this lake
- Smallmouth bass daily limit is two and must be at least 12 inches long to keep.
- Trout daily limit is five. A trout permit is required to keep trout.
- Legal to take game fish with spear guns during season.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish. No limit on bullhead.
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.