Harris Brake Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Harris Brake Lake is located in Perry County, Arkansas. This body of water covers 1,300 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of 28 feet with an approximate depth around 10 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
Special Regulations on this lake are
- Crappie must be at least 10 inches long to keep.
- Legal to take game fish with spear guns during season.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white