Highland Lake, Connecticut Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Highland Lake is located in Litchfield County, Connecticut. This beautiful body of water covers over 440 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth approximately 60 feet with an average depth of 25 feet. You will find boating, hiking, camping, kayaking and fishing on and around this lake.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Salmon, Yellow Perch, Trout, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: 26″ and 2 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 6 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 2 per day
- Catfish: 6 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Panfish: No size or limit except White Perch
- All Other Species See The Connecticut Regulations