Hinkle Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Hinkle Lake is located in Scott County, Arkansas. This body of water covers over 950 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
Lake Address: 248 West, Waldron, Arkansas 72958
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, White Bass, Striped Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Special Regulations on this lake
- Handicap fishing piers are available
- The use of common carp as bait is prohibited
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.