J. Percy Priest Reservoir, Tennessee Fishing
Location and Information: J. Percy Priest is located in Davidson County, Tennessee. This body of water covers just over 14,000 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Bluegill, Crappie, White Bass, Rock Bass, Yellow Bass, Spotted Bass, White Bass, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for this lake
- Largemouth/Smallmouth/Spotted Bass: 5 per day in combination.
- Largemouth Bass: 15 inch minimum length limit.
- Smallmouth Bass: 18 inch minimum length.
- Spotted Bass: no length limit.
- Crappie (all species): 30 per day in combination, 10 inch minimum length limit.
- Catfish (all species): No creel limit for fish 34 inches and less in length; only one fish over 34 inches in length may be harvested per day.
- Striped Bass or Hybrid Striped Bass: 2 per day in combination, 15 inch minimum length limit.
- White Bass: 15 per day, no length limit.
- Yellow Bass: no creel or length limit.
- Rock Bass: 20 per day, no length limit.
- Redear Sunfish: 20 per day, no length limit.
- Bluegill/Warmouth and other sunfishes: no creel or length limit.