Jennings Randolph Lake, Maryland Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Jennings Randolph Lake is located in Garrett County, Maryland. This body of water covers just over 950 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth approximately 300 feet.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find White Crappie, Northern Pike, Walleye, Carp, Chain Pickerel, Bullhead,Muskellunge, Brown trout, White Perch, Yellow Perch, Bluegill, Smallmouth Bass, and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: 15 per day
- Yellow Perch: Non-tidal 10 per day
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: 5 Daily
- Walleye: Jan 1- April 15/ minimum size 15″ and max of 20″/ 5 per day
- White Bass: See MDSummary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See MD Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See MD Summary Book