Location and Fishing Information: Johnson’s Pond is located in Kent County, Rhode Island. This body of water is sometimes known as Flat River Reservoir and has a surface area just under 600 acres of surface area. There is a maximum depth approximately 36 feet and an average depth around 20 feet. You can find multiple different things to do here such as boating, kayaking, camping and especially fishing.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can Trout, Perch, Sunfish, Chain Pickerel, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Chain Pickerel: 5 per day minimum of 14″
- Northern Pike: 2 per day minimum of 24″
- Striped Bass: 1 per day minimum 28″
- Largemouth Bass: 5 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 5 per day minimum 12″
- All Other Species Refer to Rhode Island DEM