Location and Information: Lake Arrowhead is located in Cherokee County, Georgia. This body of water covers just over 430 acres of surface area which has a maximum depth around 80 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Bluegill and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Georgia
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: No limit
- Walleye: limit of 8 per day
- White Bass: 15, only two of which can be 22 inches or longer.
- Yellow Bass: 15 a day
- Striped Bass: 15 limit/ No more than five can be over 22 inches
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white