Lake Austell, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Lake Austell is located in Cross County, Arkansas. This body of water covers over 50 acres of surface area which has a maximum depth of 30 feet with an average depth of 10 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
Lake address: 201 CR 754, Wynne, Arkansas 72396
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Special Regulations on this lake are
- Largemouth bass daily limit is 10, but only one largemouth bass longer than 20 inches may be kept.
- Catfish daily limit is 5.
- Open to fishing with rod or pole only.
- Waters open to electric trolling motors only.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.