Lake Chicot, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Lake Chicot is located in Chicot County, Arkansas. This body of water covers approximately 5,300 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
Lake address: 2542 Highway 257, Lake Village, Arkansas 71653
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Crappie and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Special Regulations on this lake
- Crappie shorter than 10 inches must be released immediately to the water.
- Crappie daily limit is 20.
- No limit on channel catfish.
- Largemouth bass must be 15 inches or longer to keep.
- Open to skiing and personal watercraft.
- Handicapped-accessible fishing piers are available.
- During the 2019 drawdown (July 8-Dec. 31) the daily limit for all sportfish is half the normal daily limit.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.