Lake Columbia, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Lake Columbia is located in Columbia County, Arkansas. This body of water covers approximately 3,000 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
Lake address: 1260 County Road 53, Waldo, Arkansas 71770
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Crappie and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Special Regulations on this lake
- Largemouth bass daily limit is 10 of which only 1 may be longer than 20 nches.
- Pregnant women, women who may become pregnant, women who are breast-feeding, and children under the age of seven should not eat flathead catfish, pickerel, gar, bowfin or largemouth bass (over 16 inches long) because of mercury contamination. Others should not eat flathead catfish, gar, bowfin or pickerel and should not eat more than 2 meals per month of largemouth bass over 16 inches long. Largemouth bass shorter than 16 inches and other species of fish may be eaten without restriction.
- Use of common carp as bait is prohibited.
- Harvest of grass carp is prohibited.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.