Lake Frierson, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Lake Frierson is located in Greene County, Arkansas. This body of water covers over 335 acres of surface area which was built in 1975. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here as well. Special regulations on this lake are: The largemouth bass and spotted bass must be 12 inches or longer to keep. There is a handicapped-accessible fishing pier here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.