Lake George, Florida Fishing
Location and Information: Lake George is located in Volusia and Putnam Counties, Florida. This body of water covers approximately 46,000 acres of surface area. The average depth of this lake is below 10 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Bluegill, Black Crappie, Striped Bass, Bullhead and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Florida
- Black Bass: 5 daily combined total with other bass
- Butterfly Peacock Bass: Only one may be over 17 inches
- White Bass: 20 a day limit only 6 may be 24 inches or more
- Striped Bass: 20 a day limit only 6 may be 24 inches or more
- Crappie: 25 a day combined black and white
- Panfish: 50 a day limit combined
- General Statewide Bag and Length Limits | FWC (myfwc.com)
Lake George Fishing Videos
The Best Fishing in Florida: Our Top 8 Lakes | Premier Angler