Lake Jackson, Florida Fishing
Location and Information: Lake Jackson is located in Leon County, Florida. This body of water covers approximately 4,000 acres of surface area which has a maximum depth of 30 feet and an average depth around 7 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Sunfish, Bluegill, Black Crappie and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Florida
- Black Bass: 5 daily combined total with other bass
- Butterfly Peacock Bass: Only one may be over 17 inches
- White Bass: 20 a day limit only 6 may be 24 inches or more
- Striped Bass: 20 a day limit only 6 may be 24 inches or more
- Crappie: 25 a day combined black and white
- Panfish: 50 a day limit combined
- General Statewide Bag and Length Limits | FWC (myfwc.com)