Lake June, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Lake June is located in Lafayette County, Arkansas. This body of water covers approximately 60 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
Lake address: 429 Magnolia Street, Stamps, Arkansas 71860
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Special Regulations on this lake are
- The Catfish daily limit is five.
- Largemouth bass, crappie and bream are to be released immediately.
- Lake bed closed to entrance during renovation.
- Open to fishing with rod or pole only.
- Handicapped-accessible fishing pier is available.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.