Lake Santa Fe, Florida Fishing
Location and Information: Lake Santa Fe is located in Alachua County, Florida. This body of water covers over 5,850 acres of surface area. ou will find boating, kayaking and fishing here. The bass fishing on this lake is very good.
Lake Santa Fe Florida Fishing
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Bluegill, Sunshine Bass, Black Crappie and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Florida
- Black Bass: 5 daily combined total with other bass
- Butterfly Peacock Bass: Only one may be over 17 inches
- White Bass: 20 a day limit only 6 may be 24 inches or more
- Striped Bass: 20 a day limit only 6 may be 24 inches or more
- Crappie: 25 a day combined black and white
- Panfish: 50 a day limit combined