Lake Tohopekaliga, Florida Fishing
Location and Information: Lake Tohopekaliga is located in Osceola County, Florida. This body of water covers just over 18,800 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Sunfish, Bluegill, Crappie and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Florida
- Black Bass: 5 daily combined total with other bass
- Butterfly Peacock Bass: Only one may be over 17 inches
- White Bass: 20 a day limit only 6 may be 24 inches or more
- Striped Bass: 20 a day limit only 6 may be 24 inches or more
- Crappie: 25 a day combined black and white
- Panfish: 50 a day limit combined
- General Statewide Bag and Length Limits | FWC (myfwc.com)
Lake Tohopekaliga Fishing Videos
The Best Fishing in Florida: Our Top 8 Lakes | Premier Angler