Lake Wononscopomuc, Connecticut Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Lake Wononscopomuc is located in Litchfield, Connecticut. This beautiful body of water covers over 350 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of approximately 100 feet with an average depth of 36 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, camping, hiking and fishing on and around this lake.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Northern Pike, Chain Pickerel, Yellow Perch, Trout, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: 26″ and 2 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 6 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 2 per day
- Catfish: 6 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Panfish: No size or limit except White Perch
- All Other Species See The Connecticut Regulations