Lake Zoar, Connecticut Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Lake Zoar is located in Fairfield and New Haven Counties, Connecticut. This body of water covers just over 900 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth approximately 70 feet with and average depth of 30 feet. You will find boating, hiking, camping, kayaking and fishing on and around this lake.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Chain Pickerel, Sunfish, White Perch, Yellow Perch, Trout, Brown Bullhead, Catfish, Black Crappie, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: 26″ and 2 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 6 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 2 per day
- Catfish: 6 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Panfish: No size or limit except White Perch
- All Other Species See The Connecticut Regulations