Little Seneca Lake, Maryland Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Little Seneca Lake is located in Montgomery County, Maryland. This body of water covers just over 500 acres of surface area and has an average depth of 25 feet with a maximum depth around 70 feet. This lake was created in 1984 and was built to provide emergency water for near by areas.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Northern Pike, Walleye, Striped Bass, Catfish, Muskie, Bluegill, Smallmouth Bass, and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: 15 per day
- Yellow Perch: Non-tidal 10 per day
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: 5 Daily
- Walleye: Jan 1- April 15/ minimum size 15″ and max of 20″/ 5 per day
- White Bass: See MDSummary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See MD Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See MD Summary Book