Location and Fishing Information: Loch Raven Reservoir is located in Baltimore County, Maryland. This body of water was created in 1914 and covers 2,400 acres of surface area. You will find boat and kayak rentals at the Loch Raven Fishing Center.
Loch Raven Reservoir
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find White Crappie, Northern Pike, Walleye, Carp, Chain Pickerel, White Perch, Yellow Perch, Bluegill, Smallmouth Bass, and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: 15 per day
- Yellow Perch: Non-tidal 10 per day
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: 5 Daily
- Walleye: Jan 1- April 15/ minimum size 15″ and max of 20″/ 5 per day
- White Bass: See MDSummary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See MD Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See MD Summary Book