Location and Fishing Information: Lums Pond is located in New Castle County, Delaware. This body of water covers approximately 200 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth around 10 feet with an average around 4 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, camping and fishing here among many other activities and amenities.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Northern Pike, Catfish, Crappie, Sunfish, Pickerel, Striped Bass, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Trout: No minimum size and maximum of 6 per day
- Striped Bass: 2 per day minimum 15″
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″ and 15″ in Becks Pond
- Smallmouth Bass: See the DDFW
- Panfish: No more than 50 and no more than 25 of one species/ No size
- All Other Species See The Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife