Mallard Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Mallard Lake is located in Mississippi County, Arkansas. This body of water covers over 300 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here. The current state record largemouth bass was caught at Mallard Lake in 1976 which weighed 16 pounds and 4 ounces.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Special Regulations for this lake
- Largemouth bass from 14 to 17 inches long must be released immediately.
- Daily limit on largemouth bass is 10 with only one over 17 inches long allowed.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish. No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.