Pachaug Pond, Connecticut Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Pachaug Pond is located in New London county, Connecticut. This body of water covers approximately 840 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth around 18 feet with an average depth of 7 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, camping, hiking and fishing on and around the lake.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Chain Pickerel, Sunfish, White Perch, Yellow Perch, Trout, Brown Bullhead, Catfish, Black Crappie, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: 26″ and 2 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 6 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 2 per day
- Catfish: 6 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Panfish: No size or limit except White Perch
- All Other Species See The Connecticut Regulations