Pinchot Lake, Pennsylvania Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Pinchot Lake is located in York, Pennsylvania. This body of water covers just over 340 acres and has a maximum depth around 24 feet and an average depth of 10 feet. There are only electric motors allowed on this lake but many still use smaller boats with trolling motors.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find White Crappie, Yellow Perch, Chain Pickerel, Bluegill, Walleye, Striped Bass, Muskellunge, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Yellow Perch: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Muskie: Open year-round with a 40 inch minimum and can keep 1
- Walleye: Jan 1- March 14 / May 2 – Dec 31 15 inch minimum – limit 6
- White Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See PA Summary Book