Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Pocono Lake is located in Monroe County, Pennsylvania. This beautiful body of water covers just under 530 acres and has a surface elevation of 1,860 feet. There is no shortage of things to do when visiting here year round. The Poconos are home to thousands of visitors each year. Though not a large lake the fishing in this area is excellent.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find White Crappie, Trout, Brook Trout, Muskie, Chain Pickerel, Bluegill, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Yellow Perch: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Muskie: Open year-round with a 40 inch minimum and can keep 1
- Walleye: Jan 1- March 14 / May 2 – Dec 31 15 inch minimum – limit 6
- White Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See PA Summary Book https://pfbc.pa.gov/fishpub/summaryad/inland.html