Location and Fishing Information: Prettyboy Reservoir is located in Baltimore County, Maryland. This body of water has a maximum depth around 130 feet and an average depth approximately 30 feet. This 1,500 acre lake while beautiful, there are quite a few different regulations that have to be followed while fishing, camping or hunting.
Prettyboy Reservoir Lake
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find White Crappie, Yellow Perch, Bluegill, Smallmouth Bass, and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: 15 per day
- Yellow Perch: Non-tidal 10 per day
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: 5 Daily
- Walleye: Jan 1- April 15/ minimum size 15″ and max of 20″/ 5 per day
- White Bass: See MDSummary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See MD Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See MD Summary Book