Quaddick Lake, Connecticut Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Quaddick Lake is located in Windham County, Connecticut. This body of water covers over 400 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of 25 feet and an average depth around 5 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, camping, hiking and fishing.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Northern Pike, Crappie, Salmon, Yellow Perch, Trout, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: 26″ and 2 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 6 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 2 per day
- Catfish: 6 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Panfish: No size or limit except White Perch
- All Other Species See The Connecticut Regulations